Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


okay where could i find apartment regulations for the state of nevada?

the apartments i live in are a lil out of date.. and i want to make sure that thye comply wih state regulation, so ican talk to the landlord about fixing this place up so, i'm trying to find them.. but where? i tried the search bar and nothing came up! :(

Answer Question

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • I would try contacting the state department that regulates the housing authority.

    Answer by KennsWifey at 6:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • I would start with the buildings department at your local city hall. The local renters' rights office may have some ideas for you.

    Answer by rkoloms at 6:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Check your local listings for the local housing authority in your area.

    Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.