32 weeks and lost my mucus plug....

This is my second baby and with my first I lost my plug slowly and then after a week I had my dd. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and for the last week I have been having menstral like cramps and today I started to loose my mucus plug and get diareha. Should I been worried? I have still been having menstral like cramps but not regular and even though I notice them they are not what I would consider bad. I was just wondering if I should be worried about the baby coming to soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The best thing you can do is call your doctor or the L and D and they can tell you what you need to know. Good Luck !
    newmom183

Answer by newmom183 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I agree with the PP, call your doctor. But you are far enough along that if you DO have your baby he/she will be fine! A few weeks in the NICU but more than likely fine. I had my son at 28 weeks and thankfully he is healthy. And 28 weekers usually have problems!
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 6:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009