is there a website that can help

i think i am preg but i keep getting neg tests. i am wore out for no reason, i have mild cramps like i am going to start my period which by the way is late, mild back aches, and i feel kind of bloated. my symptoms with my first was only nausea. i was suppose to start on the 20th of june and i have not yet. am i testing too early? what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ohh and i am extremely gassy. sorry i guess their is no nicer way to put it! :)

Anonymous

• if you dont find out something soon you may need to get some blood work done.....
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 5:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• sounds like the exact symptoms that i had! sounds to me like you are. i took a test june 1st came back negative then again june 15 and got 3 positives. if you don't want to wait a week or so just make a dr apt for blood work. g/l!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• yea its sounds like you might be, it shouldnt be too early for a test to show positive so you should get a blood test or wait a little longer i guess
    Anonymous