Nightlight??

My boy is 6yrs old, and still has to have his on... Anyone else??

ArlieBeeMee

Asked by ArlieBeeMee at 5:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I sleep with the tv on....I think that constitutes being the biggest night light ever and I'm 39!!! LOL

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 5:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am 33 years old and I have a night light!!! LOL My husband and I do not sleep in the same room because of his snoring. He really could wake the dead, and I am a really light sleeper. But I don't like to sleep in a completely dark room so yes I have a night light. My 5 year old has 1 too.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 5:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i'm 26 and i have a night light. i hate waking up and not being able to see right away, freaks me out and on top of that i always stub my toe on something...so theres a night light in my bedroom and one in the kitchen downstairs
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My 14 year old just gave hers up last year
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• We moved it to the bathroom when my youngest was 3 where is still is today.... 7 years later!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• As you can see its not that uncommon. Im probably the oldest of the bunch at 43 and I dont like a totally dark room either...........
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I can remember, when I was a child around the age of 8 I use to be afraid of the dark.
    I believe its a passing thing so no big deal to have a night light on. bboop
    bettyboop330

Answer by bettyboop330 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• None of my kids have them. We tried them on occasion but they didn't help the kids any and just gave them an excuse to stay up later goofing off, reading, playing with toys, etc.
    We live in the city so they usually get enough light coming in from their windows to be able to navigate through the room at night if they need to use the bathroom. Otherwise they sleep with the lights off and doors closed. The darker the better. They are 9, 7 1/2, 6 1/2 (all in one room) and 3 (in her own room).
    I need my room to be pitch black to really sleep well.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• im 26 and leave the tv on all night, so thats kinda like a night light...i dont mind it pitch black...but i do like some light so i can see..but ya my 5yr old still has a night light too..well..she has her light on a dimmer switch, so not really a night light..but ya same thing..lol..she WILL NOT have it dark in her room..she likes to see..which is fine, cuz she usually reads to herself before going to sleep anyways..sooooo..i really could care less!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• my five year old has one.. she says she wants it so she can see if she needs to get up and go to the bathroom. i dont think there is anything wrong with it.
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 4:44 AM on Jul. 1, 2009