how early is too early?

when can i start using the age defining face cream? Im only 18,but I was thinking if I start using it now,by the time im like 50,I wont have that much wrinkles. just wondering

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you cant stop wrinkles with a cream its in your genes
    Anonymous

• I started right before I was 30. The only thing you need to do is be sure to wear sunscreen and use a moisturizer on your face. Actually get a moisturizer with sunscreen in it even better. Those 2 things will help a whole lot.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 5:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• The best thing you can do for your skin right now is to use regular moisturizer at night right after you wash your face and when you get out of the shower AND and SPF sun block every day. The age defining stuff is expensive and not worth it for you right now.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• This varies from person to person. The only preventative measure that has been proven time and time again is sun block and good skin care routine. I wouldn't bother with the age fighting stuff until your skin starts to show a need for it.
    SwiftFolk

Answer by SwiftFolk at 8:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Its never too early to start. Most women start seeing the early signs of aging around 25. Avon makes many products. I would suggest getting a cream from the Solutions line up for your age. Its good for young skin. www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:07 AM on Jul. 2, 2009