Do you read a post very thoroughly before you reply?

I try to, sometimes I don't and I say something dum!lol Or I'll get all excited and type away before I read everything! Don't do it on purpose honest!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do it too. When there is like 50 or more answers you can bet your ass that i'm not reading them all. What other people have to say about the questions really doesn't change my answer. So yeah I do. Also when someone asks a question and its like 2 pages long- i won't even bother.
    casd

Answer by casd at 5:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sometimes. I'm bad, I know.
    I look at the bold print and then try to read what else the OP has written beneath it. But if there is a lot written then it kind of loses my interest and I only reply to what the bold print is about.
    I'll glance over the answers on the first page on my way down to the reply box, but I won't read all the other answers unless it is under 3 pages. Sometimes I'll give another reply if I realize I missed something that the OP added later on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I try to read the whole question BUT NOT everyone else's answers - some of them. I am impatient.
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 2, 2009