Were seeing a therapist

Im kind of worried about going. I think Im just going to be judged and I feel like what I say is going to be reported

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Reported for what sweetie?
    I know many people have a fear of therapists and psychiatrists for this very reason, but the paperwork you sign on their privacy regulations usually stipulate that they will not reveal what has been told to them unless you are placing yourself or another person in danger.
    I wish you well.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Therapists are there to listen and help. I was afraid at first too and he understood that. Besides there was a doctor/patient confidentiality paper...
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I see a therapist - well a Christian counselor and Psychiatrist who just gives me meds and says "uh hu" Ha! Ha! You will do great just be honest with yourself and do your best. It should help your relationship it is for a couples thing right?
    noel24

Answer by noel24 at 1:33 AM on Jul. 2, 2009