How can I make some money?

We are really hurting for money (as many are) right now. I'm trying to stay positive and thinking positively but REALITY is really starting to bother my health. I am a SAHM right now. I've tried getting a "real" job but there aren't too many out there. I sure could use some suggestions on how to start making some money FAST. I'm not really interested in any business opportunities because I just don't have the money to invest. I want to make money without spending it first. Can anybody help me out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have a list of home JOBS on my site. All the ones there are legit but not all are in need of help so apply at more than a few... Just visit www.Sabrinas-Closet.info and click on the Work @ home jobs section.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You could become an Avon Representative. That's what I did. If you want , I could get you signed up online and find you a district manager for your area. This way, you only pay $10.00 to start and after that spend only what you want/can to continue on. I didn't think I would do well at it, but it's really a simple job you can do online via your own webstore. Avon has a huge following and wonderful reputation, so it basically sells itself. Also, to make the real money, the best thing to do is start recruiting others to sell. Then, you'll make residual income from all the sells that they make also. You can continue working your way up the ladder, and there are many, many women out there making 6 figure incomes now. (i'm not one of them yet.lol)
    Anyway, if you're interested, go to my website and register and I'll help you find someone in your area to get you started.
    www.youravon.com/dbulger
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• One that really helped my husband and I was a site and a book called 48 days to the work you love written by Dan Miller. It helped us find this opportunity that we are currently doing. My husband had been out of work since this past November. I can tell you it became the best experience ever!!!! (wierd hu?) It helped us to look outside of what is the "Norm" b/c we couldnt get hired anywhere where we live b/c of the economy. Here's a link to show you what my husband and I do. Take a look at it, it is changing our lives and I can be home.

http://mikebalzotti.com/Efusjon.html
    Our website is www.myefusjon.com/abrahamfontanez

P.s I wish you the best and Message me with any questions!
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have worked for a ton of work at home companies. I listed the good (free) ones at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I work on 3 100% FREE websites that allow ME to work when I want and for how long I want. I dont have to interact with other people nor do I have a quote to meet. So far, with these 3 sites, I have made OVER $14,000. They are NOT get rich quick BUT you can make some decent money with these sites!

http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear about your hardship:( I have also been to the point where stress was affecting my health. I'm glad that you are looking to make money from home, there are ways, some are very, very time consuming if you want to do it with out spending money. I know you don't want to spend any money to get started in a business, but I think you will be doing yourself a favor if you look at this opportunity even though it does cost money to get started. I have never seen a business make it so easy to make money. This has changed so many peoples lives who were just like you. Take a look if you like. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html Good luck in whatever you decide, and try your best to stay positive. Let me know if you have any questions.
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 4:37 PM on Jul. 2, 2009

• www.eHow.com it's a free site that pays you to write articles. As long as you keep writing articles and making sure your writing about what is popular and people are searching for you can really make quite a bit of money. I know people that are making over $1500 a month just for writing small articles. And I mean about anything you can think of. At least go check it out.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 11:37 PM on Jul. 4, 2009

• Introducing The Powerbar Club

With all the GPT sites out there, all we need is another one, right? Well, imagine getting paid $43,945 a month to click on ads, and it only takes five minutes a day. And it doesn't cost you a dime. Sound good so far? The Powerbar Club is about to turn the world of GPT sites and Internet advertising on its head.

What Are You Waiting For?

And the best part of all this? IT"S FREE!

Take a look at the registration form at The Powerbar Club website. Do you see a spot to enter your credit card? It's not there, is it? You will not be charged a dime. What do you have to lose?

Go here http://17894.powerbarclub.com to get started.
    AnnaMama09

Answer by AnnaMama09 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 10, 2009