Do you believe in god?

just wondering what others think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I feel sorry for people that blindly follow what their mommies and daddies taught them to follow. If you have done all the research and continue to believe, good for you. But if you just believe because it's "comfortable" or out of "fear", then I pity you.

But that's another story.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, I do, very much so. I do not believe necessarily in the idea that there is one "right" religion and that all others are doomed. But yes, I believe in the God that has always watched over me and who has been with me my entire life, whoever he may be. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I believe in the God of the bible ..:)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Like hinson7169 said, I too believe in the God of the Bible. The God of Heaven and Earth.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I believe in a Mother and Father God, so yes, I believe in God, just not the one of the bible.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• No, I do not.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes I believe in God of the Bible....
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 6:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Not really, but I don't discount the possibility. I just know I don't believe in the God of the Bible.
    Anonymous

• OP here- i guess I hear people say pray for us because such and such- Didn't god put you in that position anyways. If there was a god would you really have to ask for prayers? No bashing and no I'm not a troll. I just don't understand.
    Anonymous

• OP, I'm really not trying to stir up trouble, so please don't take what I say wrong. No, God did not put people in those positions. God gives us all free will,and when we choose to exercise that free will to go against Him,and live in the world, things that happen happen as a result of our disobedience,and sin. God has nothing to do with it. However in His mercy and grace, He will provide us a way out,and will and does answer each and every single prayer. As I said, I'm not trying to start an argument, just trying to answer your questions the best way I know how.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009