My daughter refuses to nurse on the right side

she is three months old today and has been refusing my right breast for a few days now. Does anyone know why? Or have any tips?

babywhatnow

Asked by babywhatnow at 5:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It happens. Might have to do with teething or a possinle ear infection. Offer offer offer. Pump when it's refused. And overall...don't sweat it. Nearly all babies have a preference.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:58 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My little girl was the same way. It got to the point where my left boob was bigger and produced way more milk, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My son has hated nursing on my right side since birth. He's 9mo now and happy and healthy nursing just on my left side. I don't think he's nursed right side in Months! Granted my left side is a D cup and my right is a B there's really nothing wrong with it.. or him.. it's just what he preferred.
    KandiceN

Answer by KandiceN at 7:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• WOW just when you think your alone being uneven......My lil girl won't eat from the left side...I am also a D on the left and almost an A on the right now......all I can say is pump your lil heart out and hope they stay somewhat even.......she stopped around 3 months too....before that They both produced the same amount....GL and happy pumping
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009