How do you battle your negative thoughts and bad moods?

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL, sometimes you have to let yourself have a bad day. I usually forewarn my husband I am in a bad mood and he's pretty understanding. When our kids were younger and I was in a bad mood they were the only thing that could get me out of a funky mood.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't, I'm sure it's half my problem. I have hard time letting go of negativity because it's so stimulating. I learned that because of my adult ADD I have this issue. But knowing the reason really helps.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i really don't know this question

punching umm uh i am really in a bad mood now. i feel like punching  my husband on his face. gosh i hate him so much

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I just try to be good to myself as much as possible...very difficult for a sahm with a toddler. Today was a difficult day for sure. I wanted to go to the store to pick up some groceries (with no car), but it rained all morning. I waited until dd woke up from her nap at 4pm, and decided I'd go then. WRONG! It took over an hour to get her dressed, sunscreened, fed, put in the stroller...then I had to get the diaper bag ready, find my keys that my dd likes to hide from me, attempt to comb her long tangled curls, etc. By the time we left, it was 5:15pm. I walked halfway to the store, and just turned back around. I just didn't have it in me to go. I was starving, and passed a McD's, but didn't stop because I didn't want to deal with trying to maneuver the stroller into the door (with people looking at me and not even offering to hold open the door!!). Sorry about the long answer...just wanted to get that off of my chest!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009