StefanieN? Are you here?

It's me the anon from the other day. I just wanted you to know that the other day got pretty silly! I mean it's just the internet. I'm not stupid and I'm not crazy. I take it very personal net or not when I'm called stupid. This place just gets addicting! I'm sure you are a smart, lovely young lady who has a lot to offer. We don't have to agree on everything. But believe it or not we agree on quite a few things, and your personality is quite similar to mine, that's probably why we clashed so! I'm sorry if I offended you. I honestly think it's hard to debate on the net sometimes because we can't interpret where the other person is truly coming from. As MJ would put it "I'm a lover not a fighter!" ha ha bad joke! tee hee!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww...that's really nice of you to say. That's so funny that you brought it up because I was actually thinking that night...."I bet if we met in person and had no idea who the other was, we'd probably get along", lol. Usually the people I end up becoming the best friends with in life are people that I originally absolutely could not stand, lol. Shows how well I initially judge character, eh? You're completely right in that it got RIDICULOUSLY silly, lol. I like to think I'm not stupid or crazy either. Maybe sometimes, but not permanently, haha. It got completely out of control. Afterwards, I actually felt REALLY immature. I was thinking "I'm calling her all of these things and look how I'M acting". :) All is forgotten, no hard feelings. I'd like to say see ya around, but I don't know who you are, lol. Have a good evening, babe. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You might stand a better chance of getting the desired response if you pm her directly and forgo your anonymity. Just saying she might take it more seriously.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Rather not! I'm kind of private that way. I'm okay if she doesn't respond though! I'm sure she saw it! I don't need a response or a validation, but thank you anyway.
    Anonymous