What is your opinion on breast implants?

I can understand a woman wanting them and I think that sometimes they look good, sometimes they look bad. My husband says they're disgusting and that any woman who gets cosmetic surgery has much deeper issues. I think that may sometimes obviously be the case, other times it's not.

What do you think? Would you ever get implants or any other cosmetic surgery? Have you?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have always said I wanted a boob and nose job but would I ever go through with it? Probably not. I am not THAT uncomfortable with my body/face to actually get the surgery but sometimes I do wish some features looked differently. I do think that some women out there really benefit from cosmetic surgery and just by fixing the thing that made their self-esteem so low, can completely change their outlook on their self, however I agree with you that there are some women out there who really don't need to surgery, or who have several surgeries and still seem to have problems and want more. I think that is a completely different issue and that they need counseling for a deeper problem.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I will get a tummy tuck and maybe a breast implants when I am done having kids. My tummy is so disgusting because of stretchmarks and the skin is saggy now. That I feel that I am just fixing what is broken.KWIM?
    I would like breast enhancement to make my body more proportional. I have a round bottom and a flat top.
    I don't see anything wrong with some cosmetic surgery. My sister is the extreme though. She has had her boobs done twice, the second time because they were not big enough after the first time. Her boobs are each bigger than her head. That is too much IMO.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• no i dont really care for implants. some women just want bigger boobs.
    Me? I will be getting cosmetic surgery on my breasts when Im done having babies. I wear a frekin triple D while prego just a D while not, all natural, and natural big boobs are heavy, give me back problems, and just suck in general. I would love to wear a bathing suit top that fits and be able to wear a shirt that fits not only my boobs but my torso too.

Ive been told my bigger bust sizelooks okay because im 5foot 7inches but its all about my back problem and being able to be comfy. So I want a reduction to a C cup instead of a regular big D or DD
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i would love to but i wouldnt ever have the guts or money to do any of it. And are you the person the anon is writing to? lol i just saw a post from an anon asking and i guess apoligizing to a StefaniN lol just wondering.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes, most certainly. Good looks are as important as a good brain. I don't mean being show stopping beautiful, but to at least appear efficient. You have only ten seconds to make the first impression. Having pride and confidence in yourself, as dressing well takes top priority.
    Pretty People Earn More- Money.CNN.com
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "i would love to but i wouldnt ever have the guts or money to do any of it. And are you the person the anon is writing to? lol i just saw a post from an anon asking and i guess apoligizing to a StefaniN lol just wondering."

THAT would be me, lol!!! The one and only StefanieN84, haha. I tend to get into debates on here from time to time, and this one got really heated.However, this person was nice enough to actually make amends, which I find pretty commendable considering I don't even know who she is (anon). :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i will be getting something when im done ahving kids.. perferrably a tummy tuck/lipo...
    my SIL has had 5 boob jobs and hers look and feel terrible!! all hard and scared up... really gross so thats really scared me away froma boob job... but id like one casue before kids i was a perfect perky C and now ima droopy uneven B....

and yes i will be having a tummy tuck due to self esteeem isses..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I would love to get mine done one is bigger then the other and you can tell and going out and getting a bra is very diffiicult and very frustrating.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think girls who are Insecure get plastic surgery thats why Im doing it
    Anonymous

• I would like to have small breast implants, because I have no boobs and I'm sick of needing water bras for clothes to hang right on me. LOL But I'd go small and natural-looking.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009