Does anyone know of any real work at home jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms (and dads) with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly –Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 6:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Procard is very real with free materials, free leads for active associates,and 24/7/365 online support

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have worked for a ton of work at home companies. I listed the good (free) ones at http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I've had a lot of success selling and managing an Avon team. Its a lot of fun and anyone can do it! Its $20 to start and that includes everything you need to get started plus if you sign up before Saturday of this week your webstore will be free for your first four campaigns. PM me for questions! To start go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code dhullum
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I work on 3 100% FREE websites that allow ME to work when I want and for how long I want. I dont have to interact with other people nor do I have a quote to meet. So far, with these 3 sites, I have made OVER $14,000. They are NOT get rich quick BUT you can make some decent money with these sites!

http://realfreelegit.webs.com/

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:24 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities on my Work From Home site.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 6:16 PM on Jul. 1, 2009