Any advice?

My hubby and I have been TTC for alittle over 9 months. I have a 2 year old and he has a 9 and 7 year old but for some reason together we cant get anywhere. Neither of us have ever had a problem conceiving before and dont understand whats wrong. I concieved in a week of trying for my first and him about the same. We have both been to the doctor and have been tested for infertility but are told we are both good. We are young (me 21, him 29). There is no stress or anything like that, that seems to make it hard on some couples. So I just dont understand why its not happening. Any adivce/ Ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some times you have to stop trying and let nature take its course
    Anonymous

• Take it as a sign from god, together you have enough
    if you want more kids find some on else
    Anonymous

• The only one we have is my 2 year old. His ex wife has his two and she will not let us see them. We are trying but have no control over what she or DHS or whom ever does. So we only have one and want three.
    Anonymous