If you could have one thing that would make life a bit more enjoyable for you, what would it be?

For me, it would be the ability to forgive easily and quickly. It would for me to be able to completely forget the past...not the lesson of the past..but the offenses committed against myself.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 6:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• All the above sounds great to me.....I couldn't choose just one...Security in my children's health and happiness, security in my own health , financial security, and yes, to be able to forgive and forget the past mistakes of myself and others.
    Oh, and that quiet calm that overcomes you when you're on the beach late in the evening when everyone else has gone in and you just can sit there listening to the surf and watching the sun go down peacefully. That moment of complete and utter "gratitude" that overcomes your heart in that one instant. I would live that moment a million times over if I could.....
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Honestly, I think the only thing now that would make my life a bit more enjoyable was if we were more financially secure. My hours have been cut due to medical reasons, and we are starting to feel the pinch. I am grateful that we were able to hold out this long before we really felt it, but it would be nice to have to worry about it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• oh god bless you

b/c i could never forget

something that could make my life enjoyable?    freedom:-)x

Anonymous

• sorry i push anon
    rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• peace and quiet.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 6:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Independent wealth
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 6:26 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• a bf fiance or husband..someone to share my life with! (aside from my daughter)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Honestly, I am very happy with my life.

We're waiting to move into the house we rented and we're living without 75% of our stuff, but we're still happy.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am so happy in my life. However the only thorn is my ex who still hasn't gotten over my leaving almost 4 years ago and very subtly undermines my relationship with my 13 year old daughter. I wish my ex would just move on and be happy.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Have more energy and have enough money to pay off bills and add on to our house to make room for our new baby
    goldenfox

Answer by goldenfox at 7:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009