How do you see your life compared to how you viewed it before you became a mother?

My heart has experienced a different type of love that I could after becoming a mother, so my life seems much more colorful than it did before.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hmm my life is so different. I do not go out as much. I panic at anything. My DD has pink eye and I rushed her to the ER last night because I flipped out I thought she would loose her eye or something. I also have a re-newd sense of myself. My mom told me tonight that I am the best first time mom she has ever see. I have a purpose in my life now. I never did before.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i love being a mother.. i hate being a wife .. my life was wonderful before being a mother and is wonderful now...just one thing is in my way:)

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I know what love is now, from the time I caught her as she was coming into the world, I never had that feeling before, it was like electricity.
    But since having her, I have also seen more fear and anxiety than I had before. I used to be a pretty adventerous person, now I almost never leave the house because of my fears and anxiety to drive!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I knew it would be like this. So in many ways there are no surprises. It was what I knew it was going to be like.
    frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 6:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009