2 questions in 1 ......really bizzare

ok question 1. why does my baby seem sooo happy and non crabby when with grandparents then crabby with me... lol i feel bad! question 2. she will barely eat baby food then last night ate a whole jar of stage 3 food (shes 7 months) most of the time she refuses solids. do you think she liked it and is just really picky bout her foods? if so do you think that's a trait that will stick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My little girl (6 months old) will go through stages where she hardly won't eat any baby food, and other days where she can't get enough. I think for mine, teething has a lot to do with it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 6:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Usually grandbabies love their grandparents!! Don't feel bad momma!! I have learned with my boys to keep offering them whatever they seem to dislike. eventually they will develop a taste for it. Just keep working hard at offering a good variety of veggies and fruit!!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 6:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009