Morning sickness in 3rd Trimester?

Ok I am just wondering if anybody else experienced this...I was sick from what feels like day one with this pregnancy until 13 weeks...then all went well now that since I have made it to 30 weeks, OMG I am sick as heck again...still eating because I am starving constantly but so nauseous with terrible heartburn no matter what I eat. Just wondering if this is normal or what....

jlcazzola

Asked by jlcazzola at 7:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• welcome to my world. I am 30 weeks pregnant, and the heartburn is constant. i found that chewing some peppermint or wintergreen gum while drinking some milk helped. as for the nausea eat smaller meals.

also are you taking extra iron cause that made me really sick.
    ArmyWife9-2-08

Answer by ArmyWife9-2-08 at 7:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Personally it never happened to me cuz my body adjust quick to changes, however I have heard that happen to other women.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 8:07 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• That's completely normal. I was sick from 10 weeks on, but I had hyperemesis, which is throwing up about every 15-20 minutes. I lost a LOT of weight. BUT, I've discovered that in cases like yours, it's normal. Not only are hormones changing, but space is lacking, and that's how your body reacts.
    corbysmom531

Answer by corbysmom531 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Normal sweetheart. Its like it starts right back up again lol.
    Rosesandlilys

Answer by Rosesandlilys at 8:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm like corbysmom. I always have hyperemesis. Puking 24-, round the clock, nonstop - nothing helps. But throwing up in the last trimester is normal, or rather it isn't ABnormal. Like somebody else said - you just don't have any room anymore.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 11:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• They say that is a sign of hair. Don't know if it is true but my girlie sure had lots. Enough to put it in a pretty bow! I was sick everyday of my pregnancy!
    julesgirls

Answer by julesgirls at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2009