mucus plug....

I am almost 37 weeks pregnant with my second child.I dont even recall seeing my mucus plug with my daughter so I dont know what it looks like.

I have this thick,slimy,snot like discharge when i wipe.Its clear with a greenish/pinkish looking tint to it.Its not coming out alot at a time but everytime i wipe its on the toilet paper.I have also been having contractions(but not close enough to be concernd)and have been having lots of pressure so i dont know if this could just be from that,or if it could be the start of losing my mucus plug.

What does this sound like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are close to having a baby. Congratulations. I lost my mucous plug a few days before my water broke. Just keep an eye on the contractions it could still be a few days.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• sounds like you are losing your plug. It doesn't mean you are in labor though but hopefully soon.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 7:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Sounds like your plug. If I remember right, I believe I read that if it is a pinkish tint it means labor is near. Good luck and Congrats!
    fallin4aSOLDIER

Answer by fallin4aSOLDIER at 10:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009