Something going on, you know down there

At first I thought it was a pimple (because sometimes puss comes out of it) but I have had it for 2months. Has anyone ever heard of this or had this happen to them before? I always shaved but someone said it could be because of that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• it could be an ingrown hair, or it could be an std? go to the dr.
    Anonymous

• its not an std, and its by my thigh.

Anonymous

• It cause be a cyst, I had one where my underwear rubbed in the bikini area. I had to have it cut out. It has been a few years and it has not come back, the Dr said it might come back. It would get inflammed and puss would come out, then it would go down in size then come back until I couldnt take it anymore.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Pus is a sign of infection; you need to have it looked at by a health care professional

Answer by rkoloms at 8:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I had one from shaving down there. It turned out to be a staph infection from the razor I used. I had to have it lanced and stuffed with iodoform gauze for a few weeks. Nonetheless, I don't shave down there anymore. OUCH!!! When you shave, think of the microtears you are giving yourself. Add sweat and not letting the area breathe..
    Anonymous

• Could be a cyst,a boil,go to the dr. before it get worse.
    Anonymous

• PUT TEA TREE OIL ON IT
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• did you try putting some boileeze on it? sometimes my husband gets boils where things rub.
    julesgirls

Answer by julesgirls at 11:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009