Has anyone watched the new show "Royal Pains", on USA?

DH and I really like it. So far, it's been very good,and pretty entertaining,without being condescending, or silly. Anyone else like it?

stvmen88

Asked by stvmen88 at 7:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• The accountant/brother is fairly entertaining; I have been in love with Scott Campbell forever. I think that the show is mediocre.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I liked it,but,reminds me too much like Burn Notice, which I love.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm really enjoying it. I like that the cases are interesting but fairly easy to diagnose. I can't watch medical shows without diagnosing and while I love House I only manage to figure out the diagnosis before him about half the time. Last episode was just too easy though, as soon as that rash showed up on Valentina I thought "well she probably had the BCG." I can't believe it took Divia that long to figure it out, makes me wonder if they're setting her up as incompetent for a future case.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• SQUEEEEE! I LOVE THIS SHOW! Burn notice too!
    julesgirls

Answer by julesgirls at 11:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009