stupid question maybe.....

but now that your lil one is mobile......(crawling and such)......how do you do simple things like goin to the bathroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• play pen or crib or baby gates
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I leave her in her play yard or take her with me. I am hoping that taking my LO with me will get her interested in the potty and we can start potty training soon.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I just bring him along a lot of the time.. or he follows me along... usually by the time he catches up I'm finished anyway
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Before my daughter was walking, she would follow me on all fours, but I was usually done before she made it into the bathroom. Now that she is walking, she will follow me in there and "brush" her teeth while I use the bathroom. Other things, like cooking or cleaning, I will either put up the gates or I will put her in her high chair with a coloring book and some crayons.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009