What would u have done?

I tore into it with my cousin today..we were at a family gathering and she sat down beside jon to eat..i told her to move(she is 17)...so i could sit beside my husband. What does she do SHE SETS DOWN IN HIS LAP!!! He dumped her in the floor from being suprised....pissed was not the word.. The my mother of all ppl says "now mel dont get mad she is just a kid"..i told her kid my ass shes been screwing around since she was 14 she knew exactly what she was doing!! Jon thinks i over reacted..b/c i went postal on her ass! She had already made the comment at christmas that she and jon would be perfect for each other b/c they were both 1/2 mexican....ya know screw the fact hes MARRIED! What would you have done?

finallyamommy76

Asked by finallyamommy76 at 12:05 AM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• she is only one year shy of 18. beat her ass next year!
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Beat her @$$!!!! You're right she knew what she was doing being 17. Even a perfect little virgin would know that you dont sit on a married mans lap!!!!I honestly dont think that going postal was enough. I would have put the beat down on her!!
    littlemomma1986

Answer by littlemomma1986 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I would have been mad too...but just remember- 1. You are the adult, she is the child 2. She can't take a man that doesn't want to be taken. If your husband could be that easily won over, he'd be a worthless man!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:49 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I would have been mad too. We were once at a friends house for a get together and there we people of all ages, my husband and I are 26 we had our young kids there, my parents who are in their 50s.... anyway the people who through the party have two girls 18 and 20. The two girls were both wearing those short cotton skirts that are kinda layered and were playing pool. They bend down to shoot and you could see butt checks and the thong strap in their ass crack. We left, I was discusted! But yea if one of 'em plopped down in my husbands lap all hell would have broke loose!!
    dstny1998

Answer by dstny1998 at 12:59 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Same thing but now I would make sure that your mom understands that from now on at family gatherings it's either you or you **** cousin (sorry I'm not very nice when someone does crap like that). And that the only way that would change is when your cousin knows how to be an adult and be respectful of marriage vows (like when she gets her own husband).
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 1:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I would have been mad to but if you take her aside and TALK to her and put her threw the 3rd degree, then she would actually feel like the child everyone is trying to tell you she is. Explain to her that that was not funny and it was actually quit rude, and you didn't think it was right at all! If everyone want's to treat her like a child (even though see's not) then you should to. Talk to her like a child and make her feel stupid, but don't do it infront of anyone. You want to get your point across, not stup to her level.
    mistress1031

Answer by mistress1031 at 6:58 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• i would have been pissed but glad my hubby pushed her of, then i would have had a quite word with her in my nice suttle way, something along the line try that shit again and it will be my fist doing the talking next time, but then i have a good family and they would never dream of doing anything like that.
    sammy04k

Answer by sammy04k at 11:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Your family should support your feelings about this. If she is 17 she knows what she is doing100% Your husband needs to wake up and back you. You are the adult, but in a few months time she will be too. What would your family say then?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Wow, yeah she knows what she is doing. Maybe talk to her in private and let her know that she needs to not only respect your marriage she also needs to act in an appropriate way for her age. Maybe let her know she is not putting herself in the best light by acting like that, especially with a older married man.
    I would do this in a super "grown up way" to make her feel like the child she is. And if she throws a "fit" tell her there is no room for compromise, he is your husband and she was acting totally inapporpriate.
    libbykate

Answer by libbykate at 4:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2008