does anyone watch tori and dean?

I love the show and can't wait to watch it tonight, what about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• i use to hate it but now i cant get enought lol =]
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think she's too stupid for words sometimes. Who the hell gets real snow put in the backyard of their LA home and then freak out because it turns to mud. And spends the money for it. She never calls her kids by their names, it's always Monkey or something weird. I mean we all have our pet names, but when it replaces their name it bugs the ish out of me! She whines about everything, and everything she does has to be such a huge deal, then when there are problems with it she has a cow. I obviously had to quit watching it.....
    Anonymous

• she act like Kate Gossilin, a real jerk.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I hate it when she calls her son "monkey" too. Does the kid even know his real name? I agree with her being over the top with everything. Every time they have moved, they talk about they can't afford this or that, but they always have an interior designer or something to decorate the house. If you are on a low budget, I don't think a decorator is on the top of the list!
    Anonymous

• I think they need a wake up call they need to come see what hard times are..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i thought they were having hard times.... oh wait they are doing a tv show! hahaha
    Anonymous

• i like the show, but i've been slacking on it this year. there's a few episodes in the dvr list that i havne't had the time to watch, or i've watched something else instead. yes she is whiney at times, but they're more real than some of the other reality shows out there.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I haven't watched it for awhile now, but I liked the show.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i totally love it i really like the way that they work as a team to try and raise their kids even though they are who they are
    ginpookie

Answer by ginpookie at 5:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I can't stand Tori Spelling!!!! Even when she was on 90210 and only got on because of her dad. Then she broke up a marriage? To me that puts her in the same category as Angelina who I can't stand eithier.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009