What are some of the things your partner/husband/or S.O did or didn't for you when you were pregnant???

Do you feel that he was there for you? What are some of the things he did to let you know he cared? Good guys ..... Bad guys.... I know I probably got a LOSER!! lol.

IheartWyatt09

Asked by IheartWyatt09 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He would rub my back when it hurts. He would run out and get what I was craving for at any time. He never commented on how big I was. And, once when I became so emotional because I saw these dogs in tiny cages on the side of the road for adoption day, he kept telling me they would get adopted and that they would be ok.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my hubby did every thing i asked. i loved when he rubbed my feet and help me get dressed.but now that im not pregant he dont do as much any more
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• my hubby did almost everything for me,-im still pregnant- he brings me his lunch when he knows its something I like.He wakes up with me in the middle of the night when i have to pee.He comes to almost all the doctor app. He always tells me that I am the prettiest prego he has ever seen.He learned how to shave my legs,b/c when I got bigger couldn't do it anymore.He takes my bra off for me, he'll come with me to the bathroom and wait while I take a shower b/c I get really faint in the shower all the time.the nights that I feel really bad he'll massage my feet and calfs. He loves talking to her.I think I scored bigg with my hubby
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• mine dont do nothing he spends more time on here or gone......ok i take that back he did cook a few times but i think it was more cuz he was hungry
    dezeray27

Answer by dezeray27 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm still pregnant, but mine does whatever I need help with and ask him for, he also tells me how beautiful I am and that I am NOT fat just pregnant. He doesn't let me carry anything heavy (including my laptop which isn't heavy), goes with me to any and all doc appointments (I have told him he doesn't have to come to my weekly monitoring appointments), goes to the grocery store with me, carries laundry into the laundry room for me, moves it from the washer to the dryer (since it's hard for me to bend), pulls laundry out of the dryer, etc... I could go on but really he does anything I ask him to do and lots of stuff I don't ask him to do. I got a good one :) :) :)
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My hubby was deployed while I was pregnant but he did get to come home for 2 weeks when I was 5 months pregnant. I wanted Krystal's at 1 in the morning and he went out and got it for me. He would rub my back and put lotion on my belly. And when ever we talked on the phone the first thing he would say is I love my babies, and then he always asked how I was doing/feeling.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:33 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• My boyfriend is a saint. He has never had any pregnant friends and this is his first baby. He takes really good care of me. Helps around the house and with my son who is 8 years old. He cooks and cleans and does the litter box (I have 4 cats!) He loves me, unconditionally, even when I am being a total cunt. He goes to work every day and together we decided I should stay home throughout this pregnancy. He is a great guy, it sure beats the asshole I was with when I got pregnant with my first son...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 11:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Awww. I missed out.
    During both of my times...I didn't get to eat any of my cravings. Tried sending my hubby out for ice cream once that was 2 blocks away. He wouldn't go for me.
    Ate what he wanted. I got sick of chinese food.
    After I had my daughter I had to get my gallbladder out. He was suppose to help lift her because I shouldn't have. I had to call a friend for help.
    He's ok now...just sucks thinking back on it.
    akdiamond

Answer by akdiamond at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• He came to every appt. and was an active participant...
    He supported me, my decisions, and really reminded me that we were a team.
    When I had a cesction with severe preeclampsia (I was very sick) he stayed in my hospital room, learned how to take care of the baby, and waited on me hand and foot while I was on bedrest because of my blood pressure.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 12:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Some of you are sooo lucky!
    IheartWyatt09

Answer by IheartWyatt09 at 12:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2009