Michael Jackson's will seems to have surfaced and it is said he cut his father from it. Should he have?

I sure as hell think so! And he's promoting his CD! How shameless is that?! He doesn't seem to be mourning at all.

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Joe is the reason Mike missed his childhood. i see nothing wrong with it
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 1:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• YES - of course - he beat him and his siblings as young children if they missed a step or whatever to their dance routine, duh, he deserves none of the will!
    Anonymous

• Absolutely. Why in the world would he leave that evil man a dime considering all the horrible things he put Michael through? If he DID put his dad in his will I would be shocked so I'm glad he didn't. Its so sick now that MJ is dead, that his parents are acting like they care and that we should all feel sorry for their loss. If you didn't love your kid when they were alive and treated them like shit, than sorry I'm not going to feel sorry for you if they die. That family is all sorts of messed up. In a weird way I'm happy MJ doesn't have to put up with their shit anymore.
    Anonymous

• why not, its his will....
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Me too, Anon!
    His_Mommy26

Answer by His_Mommy26 at 9:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't think its any of our business, I think its sad that its all been made so public
    Anonymous

• It's his will he can do whatever the hell he wants in it
    Kylie819

Answer by Kylie819 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• His father should have been cut out of all of their lives a long long time ago, I hope the man never seens a cent from any of his kids!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• his father should have just been cut.period
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• His will, His way. I do agree with the anon though I mean got damn he dead and people still talking bad about him. Let the man rest!
    Anonymous