would you still be friends with your best friend from chilhood who practically grow up in your house if your mother passed away and she said bshe was to busy to attend the wake and the day of the bury her she comes over to talk about her relationship and then gets annoyed when your still crying about your mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hell yea. id been mad. what kind of friend would do that
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:05 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• In a word . . . NO.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Is she the kind of friend you can smack some sense into?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Hmmm i couldnt imagine my best friend doing that to me. When my mother and sister were killed my 2 best freinds went into the hospital to visit my son. And were the first people I saw when I got to my dad's house. They held me together then and still do today.

One of my friends was a cosmetologist, and she prepared my mother and sister for viewing. She didnt want them looking "un-natural"

I am sorry for your loss, losing a mother that you love is never easy.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 9:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• It depends on what she was doing at the time of the wake and burial. I kind of need more info to answer your question but you could have an open discussion to find out what ever she had to do if you don't know for sure. Also, if you do know what she was doing and you feel that it wasn't important to do you, you could calmly tell her or express how you feel when she did not show up(just like that; say to her when you did not show up to support me, you made me feel--------- then fill in the blank) I hope you two can still be friends after everything gets out in the open.
    witness833

Answer by witness833 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• she was busy eating chinese food and told me so
    Anonymous

• OMG we know the same person! Are her initials KD from Albuquerque, NM? LOL Even if not, my answer is no I would probably not be friends with her anymore
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Get rid of her shes selfish, I was in the same shoes & sent her walking
    Anonymous

• sweetie, shes not your Best Friend.
    jchris

Answer by jchris at 11:52 PM on Jun. 30, 2009