Have you ever had 1 of those dreams where.....?

You scare yourself? Not because the dream was scary, but because the dream was sooooo weird, odd, and gross at sometimes. You scare yourself because you wonder about your mental health or state of mind. I just woke up from a nap, and I had a VERY disturbing dream. I am not going to go into it because ya'll will seriously think I am nuts. Hell I think I am nuts right now. So has anyone else had a dream where you woke wondering " What the hell is wrong with me? Am I really that crazy?"

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 9:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah, i've had some odd one's i'm not willing to share cause they disturb me and make me think there's something wrong with me
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• lol.. all of the time while I am pregnant.. Sometimes its even hard for me to go back to sleep.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yup. Not fun! You are def not alone on this one!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes. This happens to me quite often. I have a lot of very odd dreams and night terrors all of the time. More often than not. I wonder what that says about me...?
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have had weird dreams before so I am used to them. This was just really makes me think I should be in a padded room, in a strait jacket, talking to my new friends the cockroaches.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yep
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• only when I'm pregnant. When I was pregnant with my daughter I used to have dreams that she turned out to be the little girl from "The Ring". I got so freaked out that I made my hubby get rid of the scary movies that we had including The ring and the grudge. I still have a hard time just looking at the covers of those movies.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 10:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Having a dream like that doesn't make one crazy...neither does having bad thoughts. BUT acting out on that would. Just be thankful that your dreams are not your reality!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Yes.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 12:33 AM on Jul. 1, 2009