I tried the new fertility test

hello ladies i tried the new fertility test to see if i am able to get pregnant like the one that they advertise on tv and i read the instructions and did as it told me to. The test showed up as the control line and a very faint line for the test line which supposedly means that i am able to have a child. Now i am wondering if from me taking prenatal vitamins if that is the reason why maybe the test came out that way. I have been ttc for about 7 months now, and i was pregnant in october of 2008 but ended up having a miscarriage on halloween. So if any of you have tried that test and have any advice or understand what i am talking about that would be great. thank you.

Traci1979

Asked by Traci1979 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• what does this test test?
    what hormones?
    i was thinking about taking one, but i have already been to a dr, and already had one pregnancy tho it ended in a loss. i also got pregnant in october, lost him in february. sorry for your loss.
    i dont think the prenatals would make a difference.
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 10:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What is the new test? I also miscarried last year and we are now going on a year of trying. I personally don't think that the prenatal vitamins would make a difference or not..I could be wrong.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:25 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think that test only test to see if you have good eggs
    Anonymous