Already getting collostrum in at 27 weeks?

HI Moms,
Today I just noticed that I am getting my collostrum in my breasts and I am 27 weeks. This is my 4th baby in 5 years, but I don't remember getting my milk in so early. Do any of you momma's out there have your breasts filling up now around this gestation?

www.EnhancingFamilies.com -Helping Moms To Be Able To Stay Home

amynic

Asked by amynic at 9:42 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep. I remember with my first it came in soooo early and I had to wear breastpads 24/7 so I wouldn't stain my cloths. Then with my second I was already nursing my toddler so I didn't even notice when it changed to colostrum... and my toddler didn't even care lol.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i was like 18 weeks when it came in
    sunshinebaby209

Answer by sunshinebaby209 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Mate, i got it at 16 weeks. Ands its worse then ever now at 35 weeks.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If I remember right I got it with my first pregnancy around 20 weeks. Give or take a week two I don't exactly remember but I know it was really early.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 1:43 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I got colostrum around 4 weeks this time....in fact that is how I knew I was pregnant cause the tests were all negative, now I am 25 weeks and boy are my breasts engorged like 24/7 so that is completely normal lol
    LOVE2bMOMMY525

Answer by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 10:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009