learning activities for a preschooler boy?

My son is really active and seems to be ready to start learning the alphebet. I'm following his lead and when he's ready and he already knows the letters r, o, e... and I forget. Also, he's been doing relly well at drawing, he draws good circles, and balloons... he tried to draw a face as well and a car. Anyways, I decided to start coloring with him letters and numbers, but he what about certain activities to help encourage his learning as well... like I said he's a very active boy as well :)

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I believe my daughter learned the entire alphabet by watching Sesame Street as well as the leapfrog alphabet fridge games that you can buy. When we are in the grocery store I will point to say an Apple and ask her what letter does it start with. You could also maybe use flash cards or find some type of game that includes the letters.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:49 AM on Jul. 1, 2009