how do you feel about women with tattoos?

do you think it is a form of art or do you think it's trashy? does the size or design of the tattoo matter?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was in HR, I never hired anyone with visible tattoos.

Pretty sure that's what this great nation would consider discrimination.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I think they are great I have one!!!! I mean if they are all on your body like clothes I think its cool that they can handle it but then again I have to ask why would you want that. Thats not art.

Having like one or two is cool.

But I have no problem really.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm probably a weird one because I do not think tattoos look right on a woman's upper arm. I just think it looks funny. But anywhere else I think is alright. I have one on my left shoulder blade and plan on getting one on my right ankle.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I love women with tattoo's.I look at it as expressing urself.
    I am also one of those women,WITH tattoo's.Its not trashy.If you actually talk to some of the women who have them you'll find out that there is a story behind them.
    And I bet some women you know have some tattoo's that you don't know about,or that nobody knows about b/c they hide them.
    I love tattoo's and the stories they hide.I have 3 one on the back of my neck and one on each ankle and I'm planing on getting a few more
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I wish I didn't have as many, they tend to give off an idea that I'm something I'm not. Once people get talking to me they realize that they are just ink under my skin, not the person I am right here right now in this moment. But I'm stuck with them, and they aren't ugly so I'm lucky. So once again it helps me not to judge a book by it's cover.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i think they are great too! i have 6 one on my back right shoulder, one on my inside right forearm, one on my inside right wrist( my dds name one of my faves) one on the inside left forearm, a memorial for my pap (my other fave) one small one on my chest the left side and one on my left leg i love them all!!!!!!! tattoos are fun...i personally wouldnt cover my whole body but im definately wanting some more.
    Anonymous

• Sorry to post again but I agree with Lovin mybaby. My tattoo has a story behind it and just about everybody I've met has a story behind their tattoo. Like my hubby had his done in honor of his brother. It's a dragon holding a dead wolf (it looks a lot better than it sounds).
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• as long as they're done tastefully.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 10:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I don't like the neck and wrist tattoos, but that's on everyone not just women. I have 1 maybe I might get more. I think they are cute if they are in the right place, which to me is where you can cover it if necessary.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I think they are fine. Personally, I don't really like to see women who are "covered" in tattoos, but hey, whatever floats your boat. I have a small 1 on my right hip with plans to add to it soon. I don't know if I will get any more after that or not. It took me a while to figure out something that I would want on my body forever. I ended up getting my zodiac sign because that's not ever going to change && I really like astrology.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:22 PM on Jun. 30, 2009