How did you deal with going back to work?

My son is 4 1/2 months old and I now have to go back to work... He's a very healthy breastfed boy, he loves his mommy very much and I REALLY don't want to leave him. He hasn't had a bottle yet because I can't produce enough to pump for his cereal, feed him and have enough left over to freeze for a bottle lol I applied at 2 different places this morning and I would really like to make the extra money as I have a few things that I would like to save money up for but I'm scared to leave him. I don't trust anyone with him, no one treats their kids well enough for me to leave mine with them. His dad doesn't really pay much attention to him and he won't keep him if I'm not here, he freaks out if he cries and he's constantly working as he was just made the store manager of where he works... I'm really struggling with this!! p.s. I've tried the whole work from home thing and it just didn't work for me

wannabee_mommy

Asked by wannabee_mommy at 10:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, it was what I had to do. When you have to do something, you just do it, like the Nike ad says.

Suggestion for your pumping: Pump one side while nursing the other,e very AM feeding. It'll boost supply. And stop blowing milk on cereal. Mashed banana is GREAT...he doesn't need cereal.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• If you dont want to leave him, then DONT!!! They grow up fast enough, trust me I have a two year old and he turned two with a bat of an eyelash!!! Be there for your kids, work at home!!! Dont let others raise your kids, YOU are mom and moms knows BEST!!! E mail me at nakoal87@aol.com or go to my website for more contact information www.workathomeunited.com/heathers and get my number and call me!!! We can get you started immediately and its not expensive. You are not selling, stocking, or delivering anything with this company. Free training, free support and free mentor!!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• p.s. and about the whole working at home not working for you, apparently you were with the wrong company darlin because this is working for me and it can and will work for you!!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 1, 2009