dizzy at 35 weeks pregnant

I woke up feeling really hot. I thought I had a temp but I didn't. I took it easy and drank water. then felt fine so I went to do some shopping. I was out for about 3 hours and have been having dizzy spells the whole time. sorry next part is gonna be tmi... also I had really bad diarhea *sp* followed by contratctions that have been coming and going all day long. plus I've felt like throwing up lately. could it have been something I ate? is it something to be concerned about? opinions please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IF YOU WERE ONLY HAVING THE DIZZY SPELLS I WOULD SAY HAVE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED. I GOT SUPER DIZZY AT 29 WEEKS AND THEY FOUND OUT I HAD PREGNANCY INDUCED HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE. BUT SINCE YOU HAD ALL THOSE OTHER PROBLEMS I WOULD SAY YOU MAY JUST HAVE A STOMACH BUG. CALL YOUR LABOR AND DELIVERY, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU WITH ANY QUESTIONS
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I got dizzy around 30 weeks.It can be caused by low blood pressure or low blood sugar. I laid down on my left side with some pillows under my ankles (for the blood pressure) after I drank some juice (for the blood sugar). That helped a lot. As far as the other stuff, I had that happen to me when IO drake life water and G2. I just didn't get any contractions. Since it's happening all together, I would call the doctor about it all just to be on the safe side.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 10:39 PM on Jun. 30, 2009