Is anyone sick of having an extra kid...

instead of a freaking husband?

"Is he under *your* feet all day? Gosh its annoying."

No the 10 month old plays chess online while I sit and do absolutely nothing. Duh. You just sit there at watch t.v. while I do absolutely everything like every other day, and then whine when I ask you to do something like watch your son. God forbid your son want **attention**.

Ok, so I'm a little stressed out.

smarshy

Asked by smarshy at 10:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a man thing, if you don't like it then find a woman.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I hear ya!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• "It's a man thing, if you don't like it then find a woman"

LOL! I've thought about that myself.... but that just isn't every one's "cup of tea"!
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• oh mine is home all day (I work, he is laid off) and i come home to a trashed house...but on the good side I never have to make supper and he entertains the children while I clean.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• owens mama: I have thought of that, because I am just sick of men's immaturity and their games but I am just not into women.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• everyone should have a wife. preferably one stuck in the 50's.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 10:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Omg i have a almost 3 year old and a husband that acts the same ago he even makes messes for me to clean grr it gets so old I'm only 22 and have a 24 year old son.

I think if a mans house is his castle he can clean it

aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:57 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• no, thankfully I have a man who is active and involved with our children and helps me tremendously when he's home.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:02 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I am also one of those fortunate ones that has a husband who is an adult most of the time. But my SIL's husband is like this. He will see that my SIL is struggling to get both the kids into bed and he will announce that he is going out to ride bikes with his brothers. YEP, he and his brothers ride their bikes around the neighborhood in the evenings. His youngest brother is 18. They all live within half a mile of each other. When we are at family gatherings, generally, my husband will help our daughter eat and I will help her with one of her children because he eats, then just goes to watch tv.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009