question about pregnancy and work.

Hello,
I've been working in a daycare for almost two years. I'm 5 weeks pregnant. do u think that it would be to much physical work and mental stress for me? I know i need to keep away from chemicals we use for cleaning and disenfecting. Should my boss give me a lil bit less work now?

Has anyone here worked at a daycare and have been pregnant working there? HOW DID IT GO FOR YOU AND WHAT DID YOUR BOSS DO TO HELP YOU?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I DONT WORK AT A DAYCARE BUT I DO WORK AT A DRUG AND ALCOHOL REHAB, I THINK YOU WILL BE FINE WORKING THERE. BEING AROUND KIDS IS A LOT EASIER THEN DRUG ADDICTS BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOU. SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IF FOR 2 YEARS YOU SHOULD BE OKAY. YOUR DR WILL GIVE YOU RESTRICTIONS ON WHAT YOU CAN AND CANNOT DO. TALK TO HIM OR HER THEN TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYER
    Anonymous

• lol you're pregnant, not disabled. You'll be fine
    Anonymous