what do think about mothers who hit there children in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you mean a swat on the bottom?
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Depends if she just spanked her kid on the butt or beat her child. Sometimes a child needs a spanking to get their attention and behave.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• As long as it's just a swat on the butt I don't have a problem with it. But if they were beating their kid then I would defiently do something.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• no imean a slap on the face and then cuss them out
    Anonymous

• I would definitely have said something, and I have in the past!!! I can not stand to see a child slapped in the face. A little spank on the bottom is one thing, but that is crossing the line! Other than that, I will say something if I hear someone using NASTY words with their child. I just really hate it!!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 10:53 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• If my kid said something like "fuck you" or "shut up" to me in a store, I'm not quite sure what I would do. I'm not going to pass judgment either way. I'd have to be there and know the situation to gather an opinion.
    Anonymous

• I'm not going to lie I think the worse.. if its a swat on the bottom or hand.. I don't think anything of it. But when its a slap across the face.. I get furious. The one day I saw this but I had my girls with me so I said nothing.. I regret it. I think about what that kid goes through at home. The mother even cussed this child out. I did look for a cop or security but they don't seem to have either at Walmart
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 10:56 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• the lil girl just wanted to pick her own cereal
    Anonymous

• I was in the grocery store the other day and my 3 year old was mad because I wouldn't buy him a toy and said "you're stupid mom"... I tapped his mouth with the back on my hand... no mark was left and he acted like i beat him screaming and causing a scene. He was tired so I don't really care what people think, there's no tolerance in me for allowing my child to sit there and call me stupid, and I can't put him in time out when he's in a shopping cart at the grocery store. You can judge me all you want what you don't see is the second we got to the car he said i'm sorry mommy i love you and the tantrum was over. He wasn't hurt by the "slap" (it really wasn't hard enough to be considered a slap) he was just appalled because he didn't get his way. If someone was actually beating the crap out of their child i'd say/do something, but a spanking or tap on the face is not my place to pass judgement.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Well I have cracked my son's ass a few times. I get dirty looks, but whatever it is not like I am beating him.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 11:00 PM on Jun. 30, 2009