prego dreams

so last night I had this dream where I switched genders with my hubby, and we had sex. I woke up in the middle of an orgasm, and a very good one at that. I was a little disturbed to say the least.

What was your strangest prego dream?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The dream I remember the most vividly was ten years ago, when PG with my first. I dreamt I was expediting in the kitchen of the restaurant where I used to work. I had the baby with me in a carrier behind me. I turned around to give her a bottle and when I looked again, it was a bottle of Ketchup that I had given her!! When she was born, I decided to breastfeed her.... I wonder if there is any correlation... LOL!

I also had dreams of "losing the baby" as in misplacing the baby, or forgetting the baby somewhere, during all three of my pregnancies.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• the freakiest preg. dream i have ever heard is from my mom. she dreamed i was born with both sexs and shew ent to go check on me and i was trying to put the male parts back on. and when i was born she had an emergency c-section so she was knocked out when she awoke the nurses cam ein and said its a boy and then when it was time for the doctor to come in he said congrats on your little girl! wierd.
    kristajoy

Answer by kristajoy at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009