How can you tell you are 3 weeks pregnant without a test?

I am being led to believe I am pregnant again, however, I have no money for a test to prove it. I have been getting really bad gas pains and feeling like I will vomit shortly after eating. More things making me think I may be pregnant again are constant headaches and gaining weight.

Emo_Vampiressa

Asked by Emo_Vampiressa at 10:46 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• "WITHOUT a test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

no, sorry.... a test is the best way to know NOW if you are PG. The only other option is just wait, and wait, and wait until you are several months along. Eventually your belly will grow and you'll feel a baby in there. After that you'll eventually go into labor and then you'll know for absolute sure.

But if you don't want to wait for several months.... go get a test done at planned parenthood or another place that does free tests. Or scrape together a few bucks and go get one at the Dollar Store.

Good Luck to you...
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 1:19 AM on Jul. 2, 2009

• planned parenthood
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 10:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• there are places that do free pregnancy tests. Here there are billboards that say "pregnant? worried?" and there is a phone number. When I was PG with number 1, I had a free test done at one of those places... but I'm not sure what to look for as far as phone book listing goes. Try calling your local health department and ask if there are any places that do a free test.

Good luck to you... I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 10:51 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You can't tell how far you are from a store test. I would look into clinics in your area that would offer free testing. If you don't have insurance I would look into your area's government to see about public assistance. Gas pains and vomitting could mean something else too. I would try to see a doctor in all honesty.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:54 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Consult Miss Cleo.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Well, you wouldn't be gaining weight so early on anyway, so that particular "sympton" is not accurate. As far as everything else, it sounds like you could be pregnant, or have a stomach bug. There are places that will do free tests. Planned parenthood is one, or you can look up some pro life places online. Then, after that...if you are and you don't have insurance, Medicaid is good. All they need is proof that you are pregnant from the place you took your test. I don't know, though. I went to planned parenthood and they wanted to do a papsmear first, so good luck with that.
    Desperate4God

Answer by Desperate4God at 8:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• You really don't have 10$ for a pregnancy test? Planned Parenthood does do tests for free, no hassle. Give them a call they do them on certain days only.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• -.-

WITHOUT a test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emo_Vampiressa

Answer by Emo_Vampiressa at 8:51 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• new symptom: hot flashes, faint spells, and bowel pressure
    Emo_Vampiressa

Answer by Emo_Vampiressa at 11:17 PM on Jul. 2, 2009