does anone know any programs for single unemployed mother that will help with a school bill so I can get my Bachelor's degree

momwfaith

Asked by momwfaith at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Pell grant, HOPE scholarship (depending on which state you live in), scholarships that are offered through the school you attend, www.fastweb.com, Work-study programs, and student loans. All of this information can be obtained through your schools financial aid department.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• There are tons of pellgrants out there for single mom. I think you need to go to a public assistance office.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Start with the financial aid office of your local community college. then check www.fastweb.com for scholarships

Answer by rkoloms at 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am not sure about that one but l can recommend a work at home job that is LEGITIMATE if you are interested... e mail me or go to my website for more contact information and you can call or a mail me and we can get started...
    www.workathomeunited.com/heathers
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009