Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anone know any programs for single unemployed mother that will help with a school bill so I can get my Bachelor's degree

Answer Question

Asked by momwfaith at 11:09 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • Pell grant, HOPE scholarship (depending on which state you live in), scholarships that are offered through the school you attend,, Work-study programs, and student loans. All of this information can be obtained through your schools financial aid department.


    Answer by JeremysMom at 11:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • There are tons of pellgrants out there for single mom. I think you need to go to a public assistance office.

    Answer by Jillybeans24 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

  • Start with the financial aid office of your local community college. then check for scholarships

    Answer by rkoloms at 1:42 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

  • I am not sure about that one but l can recommend a work at home job that is LEGITIMATE if you are interested... e mail me or go to my website for more contact information and you can call or a mail me and we can get started...

    Answer by nakoal87 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.