How is it that so many around here want others to accept gay marriage and other homosexual issues, yet they are intolerant of Christians.

Seriously, I don't care if you are homosexual or not!!! I hate when people complain about intolerance and then bash religion calling Christians and other Christ believing denominations bible flingers, and bitches and so on. Or to assume that because someone has a problem with another religion or sexual orientation they must be Christian.
I know many Christians who do not treat gays badly. I don' t think that all gay people are going to hell. I'm sure there will be plenty of straight people there too! I'm pretty sure Jesus said it wasn't for us to decide.
You don't like people assuming things about you so don't do it to others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really don't think the type of person you have sex with or what you wear will cause you to go to hell. I think what will cause that is if your a good person at heart or not. God doesn't care who you sleep with or what you wear... As long as you have a good heart and try to be a good person, then I think you will make it to heaven. If there even is such a place as heaven and hell. I don't know, but I don't judge people for truly with all their hearts believing in it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:19 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Amen!
    Anonymous

• AMEN AMEN AMEN! Someone should have said this a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago! You go sister!
    Anonymous

• It's not all Christians. Only the ones who fling their bibles and act like holier than thou bitches. You know the ones..... for every question, they bring Jesus into it. Or judge everything you do. We all have a final judgment day and I'm sure their opinions will not be considered.
    Anonymous

• There is a huge difference in somebody living their life as they see fit and loving who they love, and people judging, bashing and condemning them to hell.
    The difference is one is trying to find happiness and one is looking to hate. I am intolerant to intolerance and hatred.If you fit into that category it is your problem and choice.
    Anonymous

• Gays are people too, just like the rest of us. Just cause they are gay doesn't mean they are going to hell. I think that is just ridiculous. Who cares if they marry, really? I'm intolerant of ANYONE who preaches their dogma to me unsolicited.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:32 PM on Jun. 30, 2009