Alopecia?

Have you ever had to deal with Alopecia? I have had my hair fall out once and it was AWFUL! It has grown back (its about 4 inches now where it was bald before) but I am always running my fingers over where the hair fell out. I have dreams about my hair falling out! I just hope that it doesn't happen again... I also have bad dreams about my teeth falling out! I worry about it a lot!!

If you have/had Alopecia is it a reoccurring thing? I was told it was stress induced and at the time I was EXTREMELY stressed out!

VeronicaLee

Asked by VeronicaLee at 11:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Health

• ive had post partem (sp?) alopecia...it sucks...ive noticed it tends to be at the temples for most people when it post partem idk about the other kinds. my best advies is to be as easy on your hair possible, and the stimulate blood flow to the scalp. that helps the hair grow. also if you take prenatal vitmisn it helps the hair and nail grow
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 11:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009