So I guess Im going to hell.. Is anyone joining me?

Im not christian, I had a child (will be 2 children in oct) before i was married , I live with thier dad i am an ex addict i smoke and i am not perfect guess im going to hell.. anyone else joining me?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:12 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OMG dude, yes, you are totally going to hell!

Just kidding. Don't be so hard on yourself!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'll see you there!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• LOL I certainly will be there along side ya! Many of my friends will be too!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• You are not going to hell. If anyone says anything about you tell them you don't give a shit about them or what they talking about. Ain't no body perfect. See I just made a double negative. hehee.
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Looks like it's time to bring out the mead and cookies again.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 11:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'll bring you some ice water....just kidding

No one is perfect, we are only human....sometimes others forget that!
    Anonymous

• what the crap are you talking about?! MANY MANY CHristians may go to hell even though they didn't do what you did
    Anonymous

• You won't go to hell for doing all those things GAH! People go to hell for not believing in Jesus Christ. Not following God's will for our lives that's why people go to hell. You can repent of your sins and tell God sorry and try to change. God is a parent, he is our father. He loves us all very much and wants us to live the best lives possible and to come home to him. He does ask us not to do certain things like smoking but only cause it's for our health, physical and spiritually. No the Holy Spirit doesn't leave us everytime we puff but when we are smokers we are addicted. I am an ex smoker, I also did drugs had premarital sex and all that sinful stuff. I still have addictions and attitude adjustments I need to let go of and in due time hopefully I will cause they are not healthy for me. But no you're not going to hell for those, if you believe in Jesus and say sorry and try to live better you're fine. Read the bible. :)
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 11:18 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• By that logic, I will be there too. I had a baby when I was 15, adopted him to a couple at church, split up with his father, got involved with a legally married but separated man with a son when I was 17, moved in with him the day after I turned 18, we are common law married and have a daughter together. We considered buying off his mother to get her to relinquish custody when she said that was all that it would take to get her to out of the picture (she is emotionally and verbally abusive and at that point, was only coming around once a month or so for 2 hours at a time). I used to do a handful of drugs. Does any of that make me a "bad" person? I don't think so. I made some mistakes in my life, but I have no regrets.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I'm hardly perfect. I screw up everyday and I've had a history of screw-ups and will continue to, but I am not going to Hell because I believe in Jesus and let Him into my heart. It's not about being "good".
    sheriskidmore

Answer by sheriskidmore at 11:23 PM on Jun. 30, 2009