Can my friend be pregant?

Hello all. Im actually writing about my friend. She missed her period and has been having some fatigue. She thought she might be pregnant so she took a test came out negative. I told her that it might have been too soon to take it. a week after taking the test she got her period for about 3 days ( was like spotting) So she took a another test and it was still negative. could there still be a possibility that she still took it to soon and she can be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the doc to be sure.no1 else is gonna know but the doc.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:27 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Yes it could be possible. She will need to re-test or go to a doc (she can probably specify a blood test at the dr office for a more accurate result)
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• its possible, when i got pregnant, i took four tests that were negative, and the fith one was positive, but only a doc can comfirm a pregnancy, tell her to wait a couple weeks and take another test if not, make an appt.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 11:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• i mean anything is possible but she needs to go to the doctor and find out ovarian cyst can give you syptoms of like you being pregnant it can also throw your periods off track too and cause you to spot like that as well.tell your friend to schedule her a appt and ger a doctors opinion because even if she is pregnant she will still need to go to the doctor anyway for prenatal visits
    beccaNtooter

Answer by beccaNtooter at 1:51 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• After I had seen an ultrasound of my baby and heard its heart beat someone asked me to take a test to prove I was pregnant, I did and it was negative. The test only responds to hormones that your body produces when pregnant. If your body has not produced a significant amount of the hormones it will not register on the test.
    stephanie7325

Answer by stephanie7325 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 2, 2009