castro oil causes you to go into labor?

some1 i noe purposely had there baby early because she felt she couldnt take it anymore.crazy i noe.she told me that if i drank castro oil it would start up my contractions and cause me to go into labor.is it true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It causes you to have the major chits and you increase the chance of your baby chitting in utero which is dangerous. You want that? It was just a coincidence with her. The baby will come when ready.

Anonymous

• Tried it didnt work for me.They said have sex, I did and my son was begging to come out. lol
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 11:20 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• That girl is a freaking psycho and shoud not have kids if she can't take it in the womb what she going to do when he or she comes out
    CarsBars08

Answer by CarsBars08 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• castor oil causes extreme cramping in the intestines that may do the same for the uterus, i.e. contractions. The other result is dehydration from horrible diarrhea which also may cause contractions. Quite nasty.
    regan1

Answer by regan1 at 11:25 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• castro oil(spelling police is out!lol)is for cars castor oil is for constipation, don't take either of them to induce labor.
    Anonymous

• lol thanx spelling police for the correction.i was just wondering i wasnt thinking about doing it i love being pregnant.you get away with murder lol. but her baby did already come out hes 2 months now healthier then ever.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:30 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• EWE!
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• OMG castor oil doesn't work i tried it twice all i did was shit! it was awful. But some people say it does work but it deff. didn't with me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• LMAO! Sorry But Castrol Oil is a very different thing that castor oil! Imagine what I was thinking.. oh boy. Ok, I doubt it works. The baby will come when it's ready. It's important to let this happen naturally, and it will! Just relax and enjoy this time as much as possible (your baby will never be this easy to take care of ever again!!)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• i would NOT use castor oil. there have been studies that have shown that it have the same effects on the baby as it does you.
    castor oil is known as a laxative. all it does is irritate the intestines, which for some women can cause labor, but for most it doesn't and they are just left w/ horrible cramps and diarrhea.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:40 AM on Jul. 1, 2009