I want your opinions.

I was reading over some of the crap answers on here and I've got to know.
Are all the answers you post really something you would do or say? Or are you just being a lil snot about some things that you see as wrong but yet you do yourself?
I know that I've posted answers that are easier said than done. But I think that some of us should do it with a little more class. Dont you?
Anyway, what answer have you seen on here that you have to shake your head at and think "Really? Somebody actually wrote that?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I've seen a lot of it. Its just to get a rise. Its funny how the ones who think they are so smart leave the most critical replies are also the ones who can't spell at all and have awful grammar...
    Anonymous

• my answers are what i'd really say given the mood or my emotional response to the question but i try to keep it cool unless of course, i think it's bs.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• What I say here is something I would say IRL. That's why I don't hide behind the anon button. If you're not sure, get to know me and one day we can chat on the phone and as you get a sense of my personality, you will know that I am just as real here as I am IRL.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 11:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• Most of my answers come from my own experience or what I think I would do in that situation
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• I have experienced a lot, good and bad. I speak my mine and it's truth as I see it, as I lived it and I give my opinion as requested. Often I don't read what others write. I don't have that kind of time. so if others give less than stellar answers I can't be wasting time figuring out their issues or reasons for their attitudes and don't think you should take up good space whining about it either
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I understand. I stick to the question the mom is asking me. NO need to judge anybody. there's looking for answers not comments that aren't related to anything. People are very judging I've noticed.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:19 PM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Anon before Sillylins: Funny that you are so firm about not wasting your precious time yet you found the time to read and respond to this question that you found annoying. Most adults wouldn't have even bothered reading the entire post if it was stupid to them.
    Maybe try saving up your time for something more useful. Such as deciding what you do and do not want to bitch about.
    Anonymous