seeing babies foot

have any mommys on here seen there childs foot while pregnant, like through the belly, i have heard of it but didnt have it happen, how about you?

serenaxxmarie

Asked by serenaxxmarie at 11:40 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i did with my daughter. you could actually make out the outline through a shirt. a little girl about 2 was in walmart behind me once and screamed that i was an alien, when her mommy said no theres a baby in there, she freaked out and ran away screaming that i'd eaten a baby. i felt so bad, but it was soo funny at the same time. i ended up going to a diff line b/c the little girl was so freaked and her mom had a full cart and 2 other kids with her, i felt awful!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:48 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• not the foot, but I could always make out an elbow or knee. I'm not sure which. It was pointy and hard. Stuck out pretty far, too. Quite odd looking.

I have seen that pic of the pregnant belly with the foot outline. Always wondered if it was real.
    Anonymous

• no but I watched dd do a flip in me that was crazy
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 12:09 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I did and their hand too. It was so neat. All three of my boys did it.
    stephanie7325

Answer by stephanie7325 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 2, 2009