Am I Wrong for hating the father of my child ?

Me & the father of my child arent together..however he is rarley there for me or Brooklyn..he'll stop buy once in a while to bring diapers or bottles or summthinq. But im just mad as hell at the fact tht we had this baby together and im doinq 75% of de dam wrk to raise her.

Mamii2Be

Asked by Mamii2Be at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• count yourself lucky, a lot of baby daddy's that aren't in the mom's life anymore don't even bother with dropping diapers by. that doesn't mean you have to be happy about him, just realize that you have it better than some.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• he loves his child so you love him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Just smile and say thanks. Don't go out of your way at all for him. But remember that your daughter is going to see how you react to one another and it will affect her. Just keep doing what you know to do and if he offers diapers, take them. Otherwise, seek out child support and keep a polite smile on your face.
    Try boxing or running to get out the fustration of him not being there.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 12:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I am married to my children's father and I still do at least 75% of the work myself, granted I am a stay at home mom.....

Anyways hate him all you want but it is unfair to your child to make it obvious, she will resent you if your bad feelings towards him influence her....
    Rubia653

Answer by Rubia653 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Hate is kind of strong, if he's not actually harming you. But strong dislike? Yeah.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:17 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• very simple its just a matter of making decision for once..if you think you can handle and raise your kid alone then keep your child away from the father so that you won't be bothered anymore..however i hope you are matured enough that you will always consider first and foremost what is good for your child and set aside how and what you feel against her dad..on the other hand i would say the guy is doing his best at least to be responsible to Brooklyn...give his time.he may have his reason why he can't be a 100% full time father....
    jayzs

Answer by jayzs at 12:21 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Okay hold on. according to your profile. the baby isn't born yet..... So how exactly is it a problem that your doing most of the work? its not like he can carry the child for you or go to the doctor visits for you. I thought the part of being pregnant was the best part, cuz you dont' really have to do much but get the things you need and even then you don't have to do all that yourself. That is what baby showers are for. So what exactly is it that you want him to do. Your still pregnant the baby's not here yet.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• in that case then damn! I am doing 100% of the work with this baby, he is not doing anything I have to carry her and feed her and supply her with blood. What deadbeats we got here. LOL wtf? I'm due 9/3
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• wow lady... my ex isn't a part of ds life, not because I prevented it but cause he just never wanted to be. I'm just thankful the state is pulling child support from him every month. I still wouldn't say I hate the guy. it may take time once the baby is born too (esp. if you're breastfeeding) so don't be so harsh on him. sounds to me like he is trying pretty hard considering the kid aint even here yet!
    chases_mommy

Answer by chases_mommy at 12:50 AM on Jul. 1, 2009