Everyone has different reasons for posting Anon. So why is it if you post as yourself and speak your mind it's okay but if you are anon you are starting shit!

I mean really! I have heard some valid opinions here from both! I think if you hide behind an avatar and don't post pictures on your profile you aren't any different. Why can't we just listen to each other whether they post anon or themselves? We can all be mean and start shit ? or Avatar!

I mean, as soon as some people don't agree with anon they don't argue the point at debate the just make anon comments. Who cares how anyone posts, just overlook what you don't like!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jul. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think your right. we are all anons when you think about it. i dont know anyone on here in real life. but when people are mean on here i just ignore it. but its really anoying when you ask a simple question like "when should i take my child off a bottle" and get anon answers like " whenever you feel like it you dummy!" lolz
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 12:05 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• but its really anoying when you ask a simple question like "when should i take my child off a bottle" and get anon answers like " whenever you feel like it you dummy!" lolz

I have seen anons and non anons do this, and it's not polite either way! I bet$$$ that if I posted this with an avatar people wouldn't say a word about this. But because it's anonymous they will say I'm a troll for speaking my mind!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I've said this over and over. People think showing their face gives them a "right" to be extra nasty. But if you are a even slightly moody as anon you're a coward and a bitch! It's so annoying!! I think Questions forum should be ANON ONLY!
    Anonymous

• well first off, there are alot of people who post anon and are nasty because they are cowards and dont want to own their words. I post under my SN because I stand behind what I say. I'm not afraid of offending people or what they think of me. If someone wants to PM me and try to start something, they are ignored and blocked.
    As far as the pics, there are A LOT of reasons people dont put pic on the internet that have nothing to do with posting under their own SN. Personally I have my profile set to private and an icon instead of a pic on my avatar because I dont want random people seeing pics of my kids. It has nothing to do with me personally, just protecting my children.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 12:31 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• It's plenty easy to start another fake profile here. I didn't. I'm anon in answers because I thought I had a couple of friends who turned out to be back stabbers. Once in a while I think about starting another profile but I already have so many friends on my first profile and some of them still interact with the backstabbers. If I invite them to my new profile I'll probably be inviting the others.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Maybe, just maybe some post anonymous because they don't know any other way of keeping themselves private. Maybe they aren't all cowards! Not everyone wants their profile set to private. Not all anons are jerks. Like you abbynzachsmommy, we have a lot of reasons for posting anon.
    Sometimes I just want to say how I feel without someone going to my profile and reading everything and looking at my pics then coming back and personally attacking me with it. Is that so bad?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• I always post anon in the answers area whether my answers are inflammatory or not. That way I never feel like I'm making a point to be mean just b/c I have posted anon. I've been on cafemom for awhile and am active in many groups. I don't have any pics posted in my profile. I don't put pics of my kids on the internet...... period. That's just a rule I have. If people think I'm a troll b/c of it.... fuck 'em.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2009

• Anon is no different than someone with a profile set to private. No difference at all. Same level of cowardice.
    Anonymous